Monday, June 4, 2012
Sunday, January 29, 2012
This is a cat's face painted in white, black and pearl white with a hit of pink lipstick. The colors were blended together using a flat squared tipped brush, while the detailed features were etched in using fine tipped brushes. Off white shimmering eye shadow were used to add some dimension to the eyelids and lips.The look was completed using a cat ears hair band. This face painting look could be used for a Halloween/Carnival costume as well as face painting for any type of party.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Sunday, October 9, 2011
This series is about celebrating the joys of pregnancy. It's a chance for pregnant women to relax, be glamorized and have a way to commemorate her pregnancy.
The belly painting is a very nice keepsake for your special time as a mother-to-be. Paints are designed with any preferences of the mother-to-be. The pictures below are my first belly painting, the client is a first time mother-to-be who had no particular preferences for her design. As such the design flowed with the mood and the curves of her belly. It should be noted that all paints used are non-toxic and safe for topical use during pregnancy.
Along with the belly art, the mother to be was also treated with a full face makeup look, to add the glamour of the day.
To commemorate your pregnancy or gift it to someone special contact me at GlamByCaroline@yahoo.com
Sunday, September 25, 2011
This soft girly look was created using
- Eyeshadows Tainted, Junkshow, Omen and Evidence from the Urban Decay 15 year Anniversary Collection Palette
- 2 matte eyeshadows from the Wet n Wild Coloricon Vanity Palette.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Mascara (01 Black)
- Ruby Kisses Liquid Eyeliner (Shiny Navy)
- Jordana Eye Pencil (06 Dark Brown)
- Sacha Cosmetic Lipstick (Bouganvilla)
- The Body Shop (Hi-Shine Treatment)
- Maybelline Superstay Silky Foundation (Cocoa)
- Avon Smooth Mineral Makeup Powder (Toffee)
- Sacha Cosmetics Blush (Rouge Glow)